Were you looking for Adventure Golden Freddy’s counterparts?: Adventure Freddy Fazbear, Adventure Withered Freddy, Adventure Toy Freddy, Adventure Phantom Freddy, Adventure Shadow Freddy, Adventure Nightmare Freddy, Adventure Fredbear, Adventure Nightmare Fredbear or Adventure Nightmare?
”It’s me.” Golden Freddys loading screen text.
You are watching: golden freddy fnaf world
Golden Freddy is an animatronic that first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy’s and later appeared in Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 as Withered Golden Freddy. He was featured in one of the Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 mini-games and is possibly in Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 as Fredbear. He is one of many counterparts of Freddy, Being present in all of the FNaF games in one form or another. He is also an unlockable character in FNaF World.
Golden Freddy is a golden-yellow recolor of Freddy, with black eyes and a small white pulsating pupil in each socket. Golden Freddy seems to be in a slouched position, first seen in FNAF 1 and seems to not have any endoskeleton inside of him, likely providing a reason as to why he does not seem capable of movement. He also has a black top hat, button and microphone.
In FNaF World
Golden Freddy is a playable character in FNaF World. Like almost every other character, you unlock Adventure Golden Freddy through random encounters.
Readmore: Elevator | Ring Run
Role In Game
Golden Freddy’s attacks are: Jumpscare,a red attack which stuns enemies for a short amount of time, Rainy day 2, a Purple attack that temporarily decreases enemy`s defense aswell as do light damage to them, and finally Haunting, a yellow attack that can turn enemies into stone.
- – a red attack that temporarily stuns all enemies.
- – a purple attack that temporarily decreases the enemies defense in addition to damaging them.
- – a yellow attack that summons a ghost to turn enemies to stone.
Strategies Playing as Golden Freddy
A well used tactic as golden Freddy is to spam Rainy Day 2, and use high damage attackers to deal more damage. It is also a good idea to have an animatronic that has either birthday or power song. You could also spam jumpscare too. And use haunting when fighting one enemy, when fighting a boss (while it might not work every time,) and when fighting a new challenger. Also Golden Freddy actually does well with the other Fredbear counterparts such as Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare. Golden Freddy will stun the enemies, Nightmare and/or Nightmare Fredbear will be attackers, while Fredbear is for support.
Playing Against Golden Freddy
Bring other characters that also use Jumpscare, as his own Jumpscare attack stuns the party for a long time. Phantom Chica may be needed for slowing him down. Unscrew may also work, but it is a very good idea to have the jumpscare chip with you and to have a lot of bytes. Waterhose and Waterhose 2 will be very useful in this situation.
Readmore: Bugs and Glitches | Ring Run
Battle Theme for Golden Freddy
- Golden Freddy, unlike the other characters, is not standing up, rather he is slouched on the ringrun.com is a reference to Golden Freddy being slumped in FNaF 1 and FNaF 2.
- If you look closely, he has a hidden button with possibly a bow tie or a 2nd button.
- Golden Freddy’s loading screen message is a reference to how Golden Freddy almost always appears alongside with the words “It’s Me” in the original games.
- In battle, Golden Freddy does not move (with the exception of attacking, in which he shakes his head).
- In FNaF 1, he never had a button, unless if it is hidden by his bowtie.
- He does not have his FNaF 2 counterpart in game even though he is most likely the same entity as shadow freddy.
- It is strange how Unscrew works on Golden Freddy even though he might not have an endoskeleton in him, although this may be an error by Scott Cawthon.
- Even though he is believed to be Fredbear, he cannot be used to get the Universe Ending. This is likely because Fredbear and Golden Freddy are from different timelines in the core series, akin to the Withered animatronics.
Teaser Gallery In game Gallery Characters First Game: Adventure Freddy – Adventure Bonnie – Adventure Chica – Adventure Foxy – Adventure Golden Freddy
Second Game: Adventure Withered Freddy – Adventure Withered Bonnie – Adventure Withered Chica – Adventure Withered Foxy – Adventure Toy Freddy – Adventure Toy Bonnie – Adventure Toy Chica – Adventure Funtime Foxy – Adventure Mangle – Adventure Marionette – Adventure Balloon Boy – Adventure JJ – Paper Pals
Third Game: Adventure Crying Child – Adventure Phantom Freddy – Adventure Phantom Chica – Adventure Phantom Foxy – Adventure Phantom Balloon Boy – Adventure Phantom Marionette – Adventure Phantom Mangle – Adventure Springtrap
Fourth Game: Adventure Fredbear – Adventure Spring Bonnie – Adventure Nightmare Freddy – Adventure Nightmare Bonnie – Adventure Nightmare Chica – Adventure Nightmare Foxy – Adventure Nightmare Fredbear – Adventure Nightmare
Spin-Off Characters: Adventure Nightmare Balloon Boy – Adventure Jack-O-Bonnie – Adventure Jack-O-Chica – Adventure Coffee Pot – Adventure Mr. Chipper – Adventure Nightmarionne – Adventure Purple Guy – Animdude
See more: The Bill Cipher Zodiac | Ring Run