Sacrifice is a basic ability, that can be unlocked for 3,500 Reward Currency from the Anima Islands Distraction & Diversion, which became available following the fall of Tuska at the Tuska Comes world event. It requires level 10 Constitution to use.
When Sacrifice is used, the player deals 20-100% weapon damage to their target regardless of protection prayers, and is healed by 25% of the damage dealt, or 100% if the ability kills the target.
You are watching: sacrifice ability
It was first obtainable by participating in the second world event, at a cost of 21,000 renown and a gold event token. With the death of Bandos and end of the event, it can now be obtained as a rare drop from General Graardor and Kree’arra. It is also obtainable from their bodyguards and from other aviansie in Armadyl’s Eyrie and other Bandos followers within the dungeon.
These abilities are individual drops, however it is possible to receive multiple abilities in a single kill. When received as a drop it is automatically learned; it does not drop as an item. When learned, the message “You have unlocked the Sacrifice ability!” appears in the chatbox.
If the Swift gloves’ extra shot passive effect activates while using Sacrifice, both hits will heal the player.
- While training combat, it may be helpful to save Sacrifice until you are nearly certain that it will kill your target. However, mistiming Sacrifice may result in less-than-expected healing.
- Berserk and similar effects can increase the damage of Sacrifice. In general, when Sacrifice’s damage is increased, its healing is increased as well.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ. To force an update of this list, click here. For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here. Source Combat level Quantity Rarity Aviansie89; 92; 951RareCyclops57; 63; 68; 911RareGeneral Graardor210; 6241RareGoblin1; 2; 4; 5; 6; 7; 11; 841RareHobgoblin28; 30; 32; 35; 911RareJogre57; 861RareKree’arra210; 5801RareOgre56; 67; 861RareOrk961Rare
- Sacrifice initially always did 100% of the weapon damage. This was changed on 17 December 2013. The ability now deals damage up to 100%.
- When released, the ability did not work with magic weapons. This was fixed on 17 December 2013. It can also be used without a weapon.
- When released, it initially did not generate any adrenaline.
- The ability only bypasses protection prayers from other players. It will not hit through the prayers of monsters such as Elite black knights.
- During the third world event, Tuska Comes, this ability was available for 3,500 Reward Currency.
- In PvP Sacrifice will always heal you for 25% of the damage dealt, and when the target dies it will heal you for 100% of the damage dealt on top of that. Essentially healing you 125% of the damage dealt in total. It is unknown if this is a bug or not.
- Sacrifice is speculated to provide increased healing if the enemy reaches 0 health by the attack, but not necessarily killing it. If Sacrifice is used to bring Yakamaru’s health to 0 at a pool (even if this isn’t the final pool), or if Sacrifice is used to bring Araxxor’s health to 0 (even if the Araxyte spiders immediately heal him for 5,000 health), Sacrifice will still heal for 100% of damage dealt.
See more: Staff of light | Ring Run
- Mutated Barge
- Bladed Dive
Threshold Slaughter Flurry Mutated Flurry Hurricane Blood Tendrils Forceful BackhandUltimate Overpower Massacre Meteor Strike Balanced StrikeStrengthBasic Kick Punish Dismember Fury Mutated Fury Cleave DecimateThreshold Destroy Quake Assault StompUltimate Berserk Pulverise FrenzyDefenceBasic Anticipation Bash Provoke Freedom Resonance PreparationThreshold Revenge Reflect Debilitate DevotionUltimate Immortality Rejuvenate Barricade Natural InstinctConstitutionBasic Regenerate Incite Sacrifice Siphon Tuska’s Wrath Storm ShardsThreshold Shatter ReprisalUltimate Guthix’s Blessing Transfigure Ice Asylum OnslaughtSpecial Weapon Special attack Defensive Stance Aggressive Stance Balanced Stance Shout – Green Egg Shout – Blue Egg Shout – Red Egg Shout – Poisoned Meat Shout – Poisoned Worms Shout – Poisoned Tofu Shout – Defensive Stance Shout – Balanced Stance Shout – Aggressive Stance Shout – Worms Shout – Tofu Shout – CrackersRemoved Single-Way Wilderness Reckless StanceUnreleased Demoralise (Open Beta)RangedBasic Piercing Shot Snipe Dazing Shot Mutated Dazing Shot Demoralise Needle Strike Binding Shot Fragmentation Shot Escape Ricochet Corruption ShotThreshold Snap Shot Rapid Fire Bombardment Shadow Tendrils Tight Bindings Rout Salt the WoundUltimate Deadshot Incendiary Shot Unload Death’s SwiftnessMagicBasic Wrack Dragon Breath Sonic Wave Concentrated Blast Impact Shock Combust Surge Chain Corruption BlastThreshold Asphyxiate Detonate Wild Magic Smoke Tendrils Deep Impact HorrorUltimate Omnipower Metamorphosis Tsunami Sunshine
- Rewards (Requisitions)
- Army Management
- Faction Strategy
- Golem Construction
NPCsArmadyleans Armadyl Head warmage Recruiter Quartermaster Golem master Head diviner Record keeper Guard FollowerBandosians Bandos Chief engineer Recruiter Quartermaster Golem master Head diviner Record keeper Goutbones FollowerOthers The Godless Kara-Meir Garlandia Member of the Godless Wandering alchemist Brigand boss Brigand Follower of Sliske Master builder BuilderCombatantsArmadyleans Caravan Bodyguard Battle-mage Ambusher Diviner GolemBandosians Caravan Bodyguard Battle-mage Ambusher Diviner GolemRandom events Godless ambusher Local defenderWisps Small energy wisp Energy wisp Large energy wisp Enriched energy wispWarpriest armourArmadylean Boots Gauntlets Cape Helm Cuirass GreavesBandosian Boots Gauntlets Cape Helm Cuirass GreavesTokensArmadylean Bronze Silver Gold Runite DragonBandosian Bronze Silver Gold Runite DragonOverridesArmadylean Claw component (Claw) Shield component (Shield) Throwing star component (Throwing star) Wand component (Wand)Bandosian Claw component (Claw) Shield component (Shield) Throwing axe component (Throwing axe) Wand component (Wand)Titles Vanguard of Armadyl Warmaster of Bandos Scout Grunt Wingman Soldier Wingleader Veteran Armadylean/Armadyl Warrior Armadylean/Armadyl Follower Bandosian/Bandos Warrior Bandosian/Bandos FollowerEmotesArmadyl’s Glory Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3Bandos’s Might Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3Other itemsResources Disruptor Rod Divine crystal Heroic skull Sacred metal fragments War mapAbilities Sacrifice Devotion TransfigureXP lamps Small Medium Large HugeLocationsArmadylean Clan Camp Armadyl’s Tower (Divine Focus)Bandosian Goblin Village Bandos’s Tower (Scarecrow) Bandos’s remains